Taipei, Taiwan - Ackuretta invites you to participate in ADA 2017 (America's Dental Meeting), Atlanta, USA, a premier event for dental professionals from around the globe. Hosted by the American Dental Association, ADA is a knowledge-sharing platform for the latest technologies and techniques in adapting to the ever-evolving dental landscape. Last year's ADA 2016 event encompassed 161,000 dentist members who are committed to clinical excellence, patient-centered care and giving back to their communities.
Located in Booth 359, Exhibit Hall of the Georgia World Congress Center, Ackuretta Technologies, will unveil a new Ackuretta 3D printing prototype that will double the efficiency of dental restorations and efficacy of patient care. Visitors will have a chance to view Ackuretta's 3D printed solutions and learn how digital dentistry streamlines orthodontic and prosthodontic care.
Highlights of the ADA event include:
- The Opening General Session, featuring dental professionals from across the country, on Thursday, Oct. 19, presented by ACT Oral Care.
- A block party along Restaurant Row on Oct. 19 with live entertainment, appetizers and drinks. Restaurant Row, adjacent to the World Congress Center in the Luckie-Marietta district, is where diners will find options like STATS sports bar, Max's Coal Oven Pizza and Der Biergarten.
- Peyton Manning will address ADA 2017 attendees as part of the ADA's Distinguished Speaker Series, presented by ACT Oral Care. More than a legendary quarterback in the NFL, Mr. Manning is an all-around humanitarian dedicating his time off the field to various foundations.
- The Exhibit Hall, where hundreds of companies will be showcasing the latest products and technology.
- The New Dentist Conference, for dentists who have been out of dental school for less than 10 years. Included are three TED/TEDx keynote speakers, a customized CE track, leadership mentoring, social events and an exclusive New Dentist Lounge. Learn more at ADA.org/NDC.
- More than 150 related dental meetings being held in conjunction with the annual meeting.
- Get hands-on demonstrations and product information led by top dental technology experts in the Cellerant Best of Class Product Showcase at the Technology Experience Area. Bring your own device and ask questions at the Tech Bar, learn how to create your own website at the Tinker Zone and experience virtual and augmented reality right on the show floor.
Ackuretta Technologies is a leading innovator and manufacturer of professional grade 3D printers and materials for the manufacturing of customized products across a variety of markets. Since its inception, Ackuretta Technologies has developed its own hardware, software, and proprietary materials to offer a full end-to-end solution as well as training and support.